Casino Royale And Hotel Job Listings & Profile
|Company Name: ||
Casino Royale and Hotel
|First Name: ||
|Last Name: ||
Casino Royale is one of the more unpretentious casinos on the Vegas Strip. Many people are not familiar with this establishment and don't even realize that it is located right across from the Mirage. The hotel offers an alternative to the expensive rooms at more lavish Strip hotels. The casino emphasizes slots, although there are table games. Many convention and tour groups find the Casino Royale a nice place to relax.
- BENEFITS: Full-time benefits start after six months of continuous employment and include medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance.
- NUMBER OF NEW HIRES: 10/month
- NUMBER OF GAMING EMPLOYEES: 210
- GAMING JOBS: Blackjack dealers, roulette starters, boxpersons, craps dealers, cage cashiers, slot change attendants, Caribbean stud poker dealers
- OTHER JOBS: Room attendants, front desk agents, receptionists, room reservation agents
- TO APPLY: Casino Royale does not have an employment office. Instead, anyone interested in working for the casino can stop by their security podium which handles processing applications. The podium is open 24-hours a day. If there is someone available in the particular department you wish to work for, you may be directed to that area for a short conference. Otherwise, they will file your application for future reference and call you if there is an opening. They typically don't hire part-time workers.
3411 Las Vegas Boulevard S
|ZIP/Post Code: ||
Casino / Gaming
no jobs found
Copyright © 1999 - 2014 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.