The Benefits of Recruiting with JobMonkey
In 2013, JobMonkey is celebrating its 14 Year Anniversary and continues to be the leading job site in our niche!
Click Here to Register to post jobs (it's quick and easy).
Independent traffic analysts Compete.com and Alexa.com illustrate how we're beating our main competitors for job seeker eyeballs.
We're working hard to ensure that our traffic keeps going up!
Benefits at a Glance
1. We are established, effective, and affordable!
2. Featured Employer banners and text links are available in all sections.
3. We have unparalleled search engine ranking.
4. Our targeted job seeker site traffic is increasing.
Top 10 Reasons to Post Your Jobs on Jobmonkey
1. LEADS - Thousands of job seekers visit JobMonkey every day.
2. TRAFFIC - This is a high traffic site, and those who visit are looking for the types of jobs you have.
3. CONTENT - We're more than a job board. We provide job seekers with hundreds of pages of industry employment content. You can advertise your company and jobs in the most appropriate content areas. List of Industries
4. EASY - Posting jobs is a snap. Furthermore, you can include HTML in your postings, get reports to see how many times your jobs have been viewed, search resumes, and renew, extend, or cancel postings as needed.
5. ROI - Our employer services group will work with you to develop a job posting program designed to maximize ROI.
6. LINKS - Many websites link back to JobMonkey, such as college career centers, which brings targeted traffic.
7. VISIBILITY - You can invest in a Featured Employer banner on the home page or on other targeted pages anywhere in the site to gain more eyeballs.
8. FLEXIBILITY - Your banners and job postings can link to your own career center or other web page.
9. ESTABLISHED - JobMonkey launched in 1999. Our founders have been publishing job guides since 1985.
10. VARIETY - We offer a variety of job posting packages, from single 30-day posts to Featured Employer banners. You can also advertise jobs in our weekly newsletter.
About the JobMonkey Website
JobMonkey is a job board and a knowledge library with dozens of industry information sections full of job descriptions, first person interviews with experts, and more. So Job hunters not only find job openings listed on the job board, but they can also learn about entire industries - like yours!
Job hunters usually find JobMonkey through search engines like Google and Bing. Our search engine rankings are top notch, so we're easy to find.
We're available to help our customers. Reach us via phone or email with your questions, special requests, or any other inquiry related to our services.
Just call toll free (800) 230-1095 ext. 81 or contact us.
Click Here to register to post jobs (it's quick and easy).