MARC Paramedic - Reedy Creek Improvement District
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Florida State Firefighter's Assoc.|
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
Lake Buena Vista
| Salary: ||
$16.71 / hour
| Post Date: ||
10/26/2012 02:50 AM
Administers life support care, to sick and injured persons in a pre-hospital setting as authorized, assigned and directed by the District.
- Current State of Florida Paramedic certificate required upon application.
- Enrollment in PM school or pending testing will not be considered.
- Orange County Paramedic certificate will be required within 6 months of hire date.
- AHA CPR certificate also required.
- Must be a high school graduate or possess a GED (an Associates Degree from an accredited college or university is highly desirable).
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills (multilingual skills are desirable).
- Must possess a valid Florida Driver License and maintain "insurability" under the District's commercial vehicle coverage.
- EMTs will not be considered for this position.
- Potential candidates must possess a State of Florida Paramedic certification to apply.
- The state of Florida does not recognize National Registry.
- Unsolicited resumes for EMT will not be considered.
- Most essential functions require muscular strength and endurance, aerobic capacity, flexibility and equilibrium.
- Must maintain sufficient physical ability to perform essential functions and successfully pass periodic examinations required by the District.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.