Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Total Oil Company|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
08/17/2012 06:48 AM
|1. ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 systems document management and assist HSE manager to maintain two systems¿ implementation in the plant.
2. Responsible for PPE manangement including purchasing and distribution.
3. Manage fire fighting facilities with regular inspection as per the work plan.
4. Manage the daily works of the security guards to ensure they are following our security procedure.
5. Involve in incident investigation, and make statistics of Near Miss, Deviation, First aid and other events which related HSE.
6. Conduct weekly HSE inspection, and follow up corrective and preventive actions based on the non-conformance with HSE rules and potential hazard.
7. Responsible for hazardous waste and garbage treatment.
8. Responsible for management of plant archive.
9. Assist to HR affair and statistics of casual worker work hours.
10. Other issues from plant Manager and HSE Manager.
|Formation et connaissances
|Colleague degree or above in science，chemical engineering or mechanism, preferable background in safety and environment engineering.
|At least 3~5 years experience related with HSE，familiar with ISO14000 and OHSAS18000.
|Good communication skills.
Carefulness and have a good execution to follow up the work plan.
Good computer skills.
Written and spoken language needed ¿ English and Chinese.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.