The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking an experienced Telephony Systems Engineer to support Call Center technical operations in Virginia Beach, VA. This individual will demonstrate expertise with Telephony Contact Center product lines and provide support, maintenance, and coordination with Call Centers in both VA and TN locations. This position will perform day-to-day technical tasks, first-level analysis, and remote diagnostics; utilize approved management tools to detect abnormal behavior and/or failures; and report on all assigned systems. This is primarily a technical support rather than administrative role.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven, successful record of accomplishment in the following areas:
• Knowledge of Interactive Intelligence version 2.4 and/or 3.0, plus experience with Interaction Administrator, Interaction Dialer, Interaction Designer, Interaction Client, and Interaction Scripter given special consideration.
• VoIP/SIP/HMP experience given additional consideration.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Technology, a related technical discipline, or equivalent professional technical experience.
• Experience with technical operations in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment (preferably contact center).
• Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
• Knowledge of database management systems including SQL Server 2005/2008.
• Proficient with TCP/IP
• Troubleshooting abilities as it relates to the OSI model
• Telephony experience and familiarity with blended inbound-outbound phone center environments given additional consideration.
• Ability to be on call via mobile telephone or pager during unscheduled days or shift times for emergency requirements.
• Ability to travel between Virginia Beach and Nashville as needed for special projects, and to travel for occasional off-site training.
• Availability to work after hours as needed.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment to determine appropriate solutions to technical issues.
• Demonstrated knowledge of current and developing technologies and ability to analyze technology for use in current environment.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills. Must be able to perform oral and written instructions, and communicate at all levels within an organization with a pleasant demeanour.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as independently, to meet critical deadlines.
• Outstanding character, integrity, and ability to exhibit professionalism and good customer service skills.
• ICCP, ICCE, MCP, and/or MCSE
• Interactive Intelligence CIC certification given special consideration.