Europe - Warehouseman Intern - Services
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Cisco Systems|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
08/08/2012 09:39 PM
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking technologies that transforms how people live, work, play and learn with a very rich portfolio of products and services, around three major architectures: borderless networking, collaboration, data center virtualization. It's an exciting time to work at Cisco. Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life. Whether it's using e-learning to educate students far from city centers or downloading the entire Library of Congress in seconds, our networking technology has not only revolutionized the way people do things, but who they are.
Duties and responsibilities:
• In charge of the stock.
• Control Entrance & Outgoing for goods.
• Edit the following documents in SAPB1: Entrance & Outgoing for goods.
• Prepare the goods for the cabling & installation teams.
• Do inventory control 2 times per year
• Contact suppliers (price delivery).
• Contact Transportation Company.
• Prepare packaging & expedition for goods.
• Follow the transportation process (delivery to the warehouse)
• Use the products in stock as far as possible.
• Optimize the stock value.
• Give the top 10 supplier amount stock
• Fill in the minimum quantity per article
• Inform people by E-mail
• Control people in the stock
• Can help for cabling & integration.
Skills and experience:
• Student in Logistics (BTS or equivalent)
• Good knowledge of Excel & Outlook.
• Good knowledge of SAP B1-Oracle
• Good verbal and written communication skills at least in French; English is an asset.
• Need to have his CACES to drive our fork-lift truck
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.