Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| C3 Church Amsterdam|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Date:||08/08/2012 05:20 AM|
As of 1 September 2012, C3 Church is looking for a qualified Music Director.
You will be responsible for the music in all church services and events. You will lead and train a team of volunteers, coach new leaders and recruit new team members. You will be responsible for regularly introducing new songs in English and in Dutch and writing and recording original music written by you and the team. You will provide support for the development of worship music in other C3 Churches within the Netherlands. You will work within the Department Leaders to produce church events and conferences.
- You have a C3 College, Advanced Diploma in Creative Ministries majoring in Contemporary Music of Vocals and Worship Leading.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Music of Vocal Director in a C3 Church.
- Experienced in arranging, writing and recording worship songs in pop/rock genre
- Experienced in live productions
- Affinity with youth culture and C3 Church culture
- You work well in a team
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Send CV with motivational letter by 18 August 2012 to Nicola de Vreugd: email@example.com.