Product Sales & Services Assistant Manager
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Undisclosed Ski Jobs|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
07/26/2012 03:34 AM
The Product Sales and Services Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall quality of the guest and employee experience in the Lionsehad and Cascade Base Areas. This is achieved through focus on quality control, financial management, sales generation, teamwork, communication, guest relations, performance development, administrative duties and self-development. The Lionshead Product Sales and Service Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting in the oversight of Ticket, Pass, Adult & Children’s Ski & Snowboard Schools and Mountain Information/Call Center locations. This is a 10 month position with full time year round benefits.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in general management oversight of multiple customer service and sales teams and locations, including assisting in overall personnel management of up to 14 Supervisors and 100 employees
- Develop, adhere to and role model VRI Company mission, visions, values and service model.
- Monitor overall quality of locations to ensure exceptional guest experience and employee satisfaction is being met
- Evaluate progress and determine action planning for addressing challenges to achieve success of locations and teams
- Work with Management Team, Employees and Supervisors to support and achieve quality targets ( IE; Customer Service, Financial and Personal)
- Coordinate with Management team to implement training, evaluate staff, manage budgets, create a consistent work environment, and ensure responsible sales and service practices are upheld.
- Create a fun, supportive and team oriented work environment
- Manage administrative needs for the office, including but not limited to payroll, scheduling, staff hiring, staff termination, employee documentation and budgetary oversight
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1 year Ski Industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years Management Experience
- Strong written & oral Communication Skills
- Strong Computer Skills with a good understanding of Microsoft Software including Excel required
- Minimum of 2 years Guest Service related employment required
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Prior Product Sales and Service Supervisory Experience preferred
- Prior Experience in the Resort POS experience preferred
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.