Project QA Engineer
Vacancy has expired
Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Total Oil Company|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
06/30/2012 02:44 AM
Description du poste
As one of the five largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company Total has operations in more than 130 countries, working across all stages of the petroleum industry; from exploration to sales and marketing. At Total we recognise that the technical skills and expertise of our 97, 000 employees are our most important competitive advantage. United by a shared culture, our specialists have made Total a sound, resilient enterprise, focused on our core businesses and enjoying unmatched growth opportunities.
An exciting opportunity to see the world as part of Total's Exploration and Production (E&P) team has arisen for senior engineers with strong experience and expertise in the required discipline. Our E&P team is active in 42 countries across the globe and current opportunities offer attractive, long-term contracts in various international locations on a family or rotational basis.
- You will assist the project management team (including work package managers) in the organisation, implementation and audit of quality procedures related to the project. You will review key contractor engineering procedures to ensure logical process flow, design planning, design verification, quality control of document structure and format, and logical interface with procurement and construction.
- To review key contractor procurement procedures to ensure logical process flow and consistent interface with engineering and construction.
- To monitor procurement process, ensuring that the contractor has adequately assessed and implemented the quality assurance and quality control requirements for suppliers and subcontractors.
- You will establish, follow up and constantly control the quality management system of the project.
- You will organise and coordinate the quality surveillance of contractors (project execution plans, project quality plans, quality control plans, audit schedules and key project management procedures), issuing updated evaluations of their performance within the project ensuring that they are logical, process-focused, and systematic and that they fulfil contract requirements.
Formation et connaissances
- Will have an MSc, or equivalent, qualification in Engineering or Project Management
- Will have Chartered Engineer status, or equivalent
- Will have a high level of awareness of Health and Safety issues and be able to encourage good practice in others
- Will be fluent in both spoken and written English
- Will have significant experience of working in the oil and gas industry, preferably within Exploration and Production
- Will have a minimum of 5 years experience in QA management
- Will have some people management experience and the ability to motivate, inspire and lead multi-disciplinary teams
- Will be adept at collaborating and proactively sharing information and expertise with your colleagues
- Will be able to show flexibility and sensitivity in multi-cultural teams and local environments
- Will have full international mobility
- Will be eager to develop your career in one of the biggest and most progressive Oil & Gas companies in the World
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.