Senior Reservoir Geologist
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Total Oil Company|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
06/30/2012 02:42 AM
Description du poste
Total is not only the world's fourth-largest oil and gas company and a top-tier energy producer and provider, but also one of the few companies active across the entire oil and gas chain and active in exploration and production worldwide. Geosciences professionals are in a special position in the Group to benefit from the diversity that is a core component of their daily work.
Within the E&P Branch, the Reservoir Geology Department is in charge of developing and realizing integrated geological studies for the development of new fields or the re-development of mature fields.
As a senior geologist in this group, your main responsibilities will include:
- The analysis and validation of geological data;
- The decision and carrying out of special studies;
- Carrying out and synthesizing statistical data while ensuring coherence with dynamic data;
- Conceiving and building geological models taking into consideration known analogues;
- Evaluating and quantifying uncertainties;
- Participation in the construction of dynamic models ensuring geological coherence during the calibration;
- Participation in the selection of the location of development wells and the integration of their results in the existing models;
- Ensuring the evaluation of volumes in place and the associated uncertainties;
- Assuring the realization of data base references; and
- Participating in data room evaluations.
Formation et connaissances
- MSc (masters level) graduate from a known Geological or Engineer University (school) with a specialization (ENSPM, Imperial College, Heriot Watt, College Station, etc.).
- Fluent spoken and written English.
minimum 5 years
Intellectual curiosity and rigor, reliability, imagination and creative thinking, autonomy, adaptability, mobility and relationship skills are compulsory to succeed in this position.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.