Portugal Product Manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Electronic Arts|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Date:||06/29/2012 07:27 AM|
Purpose of the Role:
Optimize the Marketing resources, by planning and executing the actions of the Marketing Plans for entire Product Portfolio (Package goods and digital). Generate continued added value to the entire Product Portfolio:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Centralize the information related to the entire product portfolio, by maintaining close contact with Central Marketing.
- Actively participate in developing a Marketing strategy, together with the GPM, for the entire product portfolio on the Portuguese market.
- Study the market situation and the competition in order to learn about the competitive and differentiating advantages for the products that he/she is in responsible for.
- Plan the activities of Marketing by establishing a strict control over them.
- Manage relations with the mass media through a weekly follow-up with the Press Agency. Manage product RP according with company strategy.
- Generate, through a Resource Plan, the brand image and knowledge of the product.
- Control the expense budget assigned to entire product portfolio
- Monitor sales and evaluate the effectiveness of the activities of Marketing that are carried out.
- Manage, update and increase traffic of all websites and online platforms, including: corporate website, social networks, youtube, on-line store and gamer communities.
- Assure localization of CRM campaigns, corporate an franchised oriented
- Responsible for all press information, contacts, press releases and event management, in line with company´s strategy with both general and specialized focus
- Trade Marketing in relation with Spanish Retail Marketing Organization / support
Capabilities (Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities including Technical Requirements):
- Higher Education and/or Postgraduate studies in Marketing or Economics and Business
- Languages: native Portuguese and high level of English
- Control of Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with similar duties, preferably in a multinational setting
- Knowledge of the Portuguese market is a plus
- Ability to adapt and identify with the brand/company
- Orientation towards results
- Accustomed to working under pressure
- Innovative and creative
- Organized / Planning skills
- Teamwork skills
- Good communication skills
- Availability to travel frequently