CA Spectrum Architect
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Electronic Arts|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
06/23/2012 06:21 AM
Introduction to the role
This role would be a part of Global Technology Services
A division of Global IT, GTS delivers information technology solutions, services, and infrastructure to EA’s game studios worldwide.
CA Spectrum Architect will provide implementation support and run support activities and have the end to end ownership of up keeping EA’s CA Spectrum/eHealth Infrastructure, environment and fulfill the required enhancement as necessary and also liaison with CA in regard to upkeep of the tool. The position will work closely with EA development teams, departments, and Global IT to gather requirements and evaluate against current and future suite offerings for any implementation, enhancements etc.
CA Spectrum Architect will maintain service ownership and will be accountable for CA Spectrum availability, bug tracking, document sharing, and project tracking solutions. The position will also have to provide guidance to the other support functions within the Global IT space and collaborate with the respective teams as necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Ownership and accountability for specific CA Spectrum/eHealth services/solutions across EA.
• Business liaison for specific Monitoring application applications including CA Spectrum, eHealth, event correlation etc.
• Demonstrates a sound understanding of EA functional/business objectives that drive and shape Support requirements and timelines.
• Maintains escalation point for CA Spectrum / eHealth services across EA.
• Provides expertise and consistent technical guidance on projects and initiatives.
• Collaborates and influences appropriate IT support and delivery teams to ensure services levels and delivery windows are met.
• Experience driving and implementing new technologies and processes in large environments
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline and results driven environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Proven ability to evaluate and manage risk
• Strong technical background preferred
• Experience in world-wide multinational organizations preferred
• Experience in dealing with all levels of management and staff
• Implementation and Administrative knowledge of CA Spectrum/eHealth
• Experience in integration of CA Spectrum/ eHealth with other monitoring tools and trouble ticketing tools like CA Service desk
• Good knowledge of southbound gateway toolkit.
• Experience in customization of alarms, event rules.
• Basic knowledge of network and implementation on Linux environment preferred.
• Familiar with basic scripting knowledge.
• Networking knowledge
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.