Table Games Assistant Shift Manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Caesars Entertainment|
Casino / Gaming
Hotel / Resort / Lodging
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Date:||06/15/2012 02:20 PM|
JOB SUMMARY: Accurately administers and oversees the operations of assigned area in compliance with casino regulations and procedures on an assigned shift.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Serves as a leader for employees while fostering teamwork, employee morale, motivation, and open communication.
• Assists and/or is fully responsible in the absence of the Table Games Shift Manager in implementing policies and procedures, investigates violations of the Louisiana Gaming Control Board (LGCB) as well as monitoring regulatory compliance.
• Coordinates Supervisor and Dealer schedules and insures that assigned pits are properly and sufficiently staffed and equipped.
• Manages labor utilization as measured by the Table Utilization Report.
• Promotes the SPOTLIGHT Initiative by ensuring staff is modeling spotlight behaviors.
• Ensures customer satisfaction is maximized.
• Handles customer and employee concerns quickly and efficiently.
• Responds in writing when appropriate.
• Issues complimentaries to deserving guests.
• Provides appropriate recognition and rewards to individuals and groups when consistent superior performance is attained.
• Provides corrective feedback and discipline when performance does not meet expectations.
• Ensures each team member clearly understands and is held accountable for their respective performance expectations.
• Responsible for execution and integrity of employee evaluation process.
• Ensures adherence to LGCB, department, and company policies and procedures.
• Acts as a role model and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encourages others to do the same; meets the attendance guidelines of the job.
• Position is located in a cigarette-smoke environment.
• College degree preferred; must have 8 to 10 years of progressive table games experience; dealing experience on multiple games, preferably with supervisory experience as a Pit Manager and/or Supervisor.
• Must have a broad knowledge of casino rules, regulations and procedures, with strong organizational, communications, and leadership skills; excellent customer service skills are essential.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
• Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
• Must be able to handle tasks with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to create a supervisor team; strong leadership and motivational skills.
• Must possess strong communication skills and deep appreciation for people.
• Must be able to stand, stoop, and bend; must be able to stand for long extended periods of time.
• Must be able to operate in a mentally and physically stressful situation.
• Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
GAMING PERMIT : NON-KEY
As part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
Caesars Entertainment Supports Workforce Diversity