Sales Engineer, Thailand (Bangkok)
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || SunPower|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Address: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
06/15/2012 06:33 AM
The position will be responsible for supporting SunPower’s aggressive growth into the Thai PV market by managing and responding to the technical and operational support needs of SunPower customers and prospects in Thailand. It will focus on technical inquiries and issues related to SunPower PV modules as well as helping Sunpower achieve product and operational quality.
The position will be based in SunPower’s Bangkok office, reporting to the Sales Manager for Thailand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Pre- and post-sales technical support for SunPower PV module and systems customers in Thailand.
• Technical and operational account management of existing SunPower customers in Thailand.
• System design support on new and existing projects.
• Interface with internal SunPower operations team to improve landed product and system quality, and to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Interface with internal Product Management group to communicate and prioritize key Thai customer product requirements.
• Handling and managing the resolution of customer specification and quality claims
• Leading internal performance adjustment to customer expectations
Education and Experience:
• University Masters Degree or equivalent in electrical, mechanical or materials engineering.
• 3+ application engineering experience in PV.
• 8+ years of professional experience in a similar role.
• Project management experience.
• Native in Thai, and fluent in English.
• Technical marketing/sales or account management experience is preferable but not mandatory.
Qualifications and profile:
• Strong interest in renewable energies and photovoltaic systems
• Understanding of solar cells and PV modules – system design support of PV installations
• Proactive attitude and strong customer orientation.
• Hands-on ability and can-do attitude.
• Superior communication skills – both written and oral and good listening skills.
• Flexible for ability to travel
• Limited relocation assistance will be provided for the right candidate
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.