Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Talisman Energy|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
06/09/2012 07:27 AM
1.Responsible for safely executing all Well Intervention and Integrity programs for the newly acquired Kinabalu asset.
2.Responsible for ensuring effective implementation of Talisman safety programs and initiatives for all Wells activities.
3.Focal point for all Wells operations.
4.Manage day to day office based personnel directly assigned to Wells operations, ensuring lessons learned are captured and implemented in future activities and programs. Provide support to the Well engineering and subsurface teams in selecting the appropriate options when planning well interventions.
5.Manage day to day offshore and supply base personnel directly involved in the Wells activities.
6.Responsible for making sure equipment is on location in a timely manner.
7.Perform offshore audits and inspections.
8.Establish work plan & required resources to perform wells work as per Talisman Integrated Operating Plan (IOP).
9.Manage and schedule supervision for wells activities.
10.Manage Wells contractors and vendors on a day to day bases, reviewing performance and assisting with contractual tenders
11.Review and approve operational invoices for payment.
12.Ensure accurate day to day cost tracking and recommend cost effective changes to ensure fit for purpose data.
13.Ensure competency program for supervisors is adhered too and further enhanced.
14.Ensure accurate daily operations reporting, KPI reporting to Wells score card, HSE reporting and incident investigation.
15.Develop and deliver training plan for new graduates/hires.
16.Provide mentoring to junior staff.
17.Support Malaysia Head of Wells Operations as required.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The jobholder should posses a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in an engineering discipline, preferably in Petroleum Engineering. In lieu of a degree, a candidate who has the required work experience and also having gone through relevant training will be considered.
Experience & Requirements
The jobholder should have the following:
1. Min 10 years relevant industry experience in oil and gas, most of it should be associated with offshore operations and primarily focused in well intervention (CTU, slickline, E-line, etc), well remedial and well stimulation operations.
2. Have valid Well Control certification.
3. Have at least 2 years experience as Team Leader.
4. HSE monitoring and tracking.
5. Have working knowledge of Well Completion and workover.
6. Demonstrated leadership or mentoring roles.
7. Fluent in English both written and spoken.
1. Excellent liaison, communication and networking skills.
2. Proficient computer skills especially in Microsoft Office.
3. History of managing technically specialized vendors.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.