Environmental And Fish Health Manager - Trapia Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| World Aquaculture Society|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Date:||06/09/2012 04:02 AM|
Trapia Malaysia Sdn Bhd produces Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) in the pristine waters of Lake Temenggor, Banding, Malaysia, surrounded by the lush green forest environment. During the years operating in Malaysia, Trapia has already become one of the leading producers when it comes to sustainability and compliance with leading seafood standards.
The Position This role is based at our cage farming facility in Lake Temenggor in the middle of the rainforest in north of Malaysia. This role requires you to assist and report to the Chief Technical Officer and Farm Operation Manager, and work with all departments in the organization to ensure quality assurance and safety compliance.
The Person You will have:
• A degree in Aquaculture or equivalent, and minimum 3-5 years working experience in intensive cage farming and specialized in fish health and environmental monitoring area.
• Project management experience in fish health, environmental monitoring, workplace health and safety programmes;
• Experience in certification process, such as Global GAP, BAP and ASC etc. is preferred.
• Great attention to details and ability to identify improvement areas with effective solutions. Ability to provide support and training to working groups on quality, environment and safety aspects.
• Strong sense on maintaining high standards, high quality and sustainability
• Excellent administrative and organizing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to drive outcomes through good written and verbal communications
• Excellent computer skills and experience in farm management software is desirable.
• English proficiency at advanced level An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.