Analyst, Trade Funds
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || TimeWarner Inc.|
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
Film / TV / Modeling
Broadcasting / Radio
Media / Journalism / Publishing
Accounting / Finance
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
| Post Date: ||
06/08/2012 08:26 PM
SUMMARY OF POSITION |
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Analyst, Trade Funds for the Sales department.
- Assist in the management of account specific processes related to trade spend including the communication of temporary discount programs, monitoring customer systems or promotion management processes (Amazon - vendor central, Target - C.N.A, BBY MDF, Walmart Retail Link).
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly rebate accruals, including monthly forecasts and variance analysis. Update revenue and spend estimates monthly/quarterly for assigned list of accounts.
- Create by title detail for account specific corporate events. Monitor overlapping or conflicting promotions. Adjust deals as necessary to facilitate timely processing of POS rebate payments. Work w/ Field Sales and/or customers to resolve conflicting information.
- Assist and interface with CCO department reconciling customer disputes related to TPR POS rebates.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, related Business field, or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years in financial analysis or related experience required.
- Entertainment - Home Video / packaged goods experience a plus.
- Experience in CPG industry preferred.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Access.) Develop Excel macros a plus.
- Knowledge in Business Objects and SAP a plus.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, and report & letter formats.
- Must have strong follow-through skills.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with persons on all levels, in person, on phone, and in writing.
- Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written & oral instructions.
- Must have ability to organize & schedule work effectively.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Must have ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.