Experienced Software Developer For Vestas In Hammel (DK)
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Vestas American Wind Technology|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
06/08/2012 04:37 AM
As a Software Developer you will develop test software to ensure test capability for new or changed products from Vestas Turbine R&D. You will also develop hardware drivers for third part tools like vibrational sensors and other measuring devices that plug into our in-house developed test platforms. Our main programming language is C# and .Net.
Your daily tasks will be:
• Participate in SCRUM meetings
• Maintain and develop software for test platforms
• Maintain and develop embedded test software, i.e. software uploaded to turbine modules
• Participate in support
• Ensure collection and extraction of test data to be used in test reports, quality reports etc.
Besides our other colleagues in Test Setup & Equipment, we cooperate closely with factories across Vestas and Vestas Turbine R&D; accordingly the job includes development in response to new products, business critical support and teamwork – the introduction will be hands-on and the your ability to pick up knowledge in practical situations is essential.
We are looking for an OO oriented Software Developer with +3 years’ experience with software development and support preferably from the production industry. Experience with wind turbine generators is an advantage, but not a requirement. We expect that you have a degree from an Engineering College or a University.
Moreover, we are looking for a candidate with the following competences:
• Experience with industrial communications protocols
• Experience with WPF, LINQ, SQL, C++, C is a plus
• Self-motivated team-player
• Experience with end-users
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Experience with Jira is a plus
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.