Origins Global Digital/Consumer Marketing & Media is looking for an experienced Manager to lead a variety of cross-channel initiatives which would include: working with the ED of Consumer Engagement to develop the digital and social strategy and implementing key cross-channel marketing programs, leading global social media (e.g. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc.), working with 3rd party companies, seamlessly coordinating with the online/ecommerce team to ensure back-end integration and reporting key global metrics (for social media and digital programs) to global senior leadership.
This position is responsible for creating and maximizing high-touch customer experiences that drive brand advocacy, loyalty, and community and grow Origins global digital and social presence. This position will work closely with affiliate markets, global marketing, creative, ecommerce, across the department, and with outside vendors to create and oversee the execution of each program.
Global Digital And Social Media Strategy:
• Work with Executive Director (ED) to develop Origins digital and social media strateg(ies) globally.
• Increase consumer engagement and advocacy with Origins brand through compelling digital and social programs resulting in acquisition of increased consumer engagement, awareness and influence.
• Work with ED to establish key objectives and success metrics for each program (e.g., online conversations, tonal sentiment, viral impact, views, registrations, store visits, etc).
• Manage all aspects of digital program execution including: overseeing the development of content and translations, issuing PRFs and creative requests, managing all timelines and resources, legal approval of execution and agency contracts, managing information flow between internal teams and agencies, asset design and development, QA, and launch.
• Act as central liaison to collaborate with internal teams (Global Marketing, Creative, PR, ecommerce, etc) and vendors on the development of programs; manage agency relationships for digital programs.
• Ensure best practice and user centered design in all digital programs.
• Support Vice President in developing cross-channel programs and strategies.
• Drive the competitive analysis of digital programs; make strategic recommendations on new and emerging digital and social technologies, platforms and portals (ie beyond Facebook and YouTube); Work closely with vendors to on strategy recommendations.
• Partner closely with online/ecommerce team members and brand marketing to ensure online creative effectively communicates the brand message and identity and provides our consumers with an optimal experience.
• Ability to develop/ manage a program from strategy to execution phases.
• Present to Senior management "case studies" for all programs that have been implemented.
• Create presentations to share results with NA and Global Markets.
International Digital And Social Media:
• Provide affiliates with strategic digital roadmaps, programs, best practices and guidance to enable them to drive their business through increased consumer engagement.
• Provide International affiliates support and expertise with regard to digital strategy; make recommendations and optimize consumer experiences and engagement based on KPI's
• Facilitate local affiliate execution; manage approval process of international affiliate creative designs to ensure brand image remains intact.
• Lead and manage calls with Affiliates to cover all digital and social media topics.
• Lead affiliate roll-out and update of Brand Facebook pages; provide creative template guidelines to international affiliates as the US Brand page evolves.
• Work closely with affiliates on other Digital/Social requests as needed.
Na Digital And Social Media:
• Manage the NA Associate Community Manager
• Oversee the NA Associate Community manager in managing all strategic creative/content updates on US Facebook and YouTube pages; creating a marketing calendar for Facebook and YouTube updates to be shared with Affiliates as a guide and collaborate with NA Applied marketing on execution and timing of all changes.
• Ensure appropriate tracking is in place for NA programs to measure key success metrics.
• Measure the impact of programs based on defined KPIs; create post-mortem campaign reports.
• Monitor consumer engagement and identify new ways to activate participation and feedback across all online channels.
• Manage Associate Community Manager in all aspects of Social Media monitoring; escalate issues as necessary.
• Manage vendor relationships working closely with PR, Online, and NA Applied Marketing.
• Develop/manage/track digital and social media budget to ensure money is allocated to maximize opportunities; track incoming invoices against budget.
• 5+ years in Online/Cross-Channel Marketing area
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Expert in Global Social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc.)
• Ability to author e-commerce and online marketing competitive POVS
• Superior project management skills
• Familiarity with key Emerging Technologies
• Experience in/Enthusiasm for the Beauty industry
• Working knowledge of interactive media planning and or online trafficking
• Ability to process & act-on key metrics (e.g. coremetrics, CTR data etc.) in order to optimize programs
• Highly knowledgeable in digital media consumer usage trends
• A keen eye for design (aesthetically and user-friendly speaking)
• Ability to excel while multi-tasking
• Traditional advertising and product marketing experience a plus
• Excellent follow-through
• Highly proficient in MS Office
• Experience in managing 3rd party budgets
• Ability to measure, summarize & optimize cross-channel programs
• Desire to brainstorm cross-channel ideas
• Strong ability to prioritize meetings, projects and overall needs of the department.
• Enthusiastic and Proactive orientation with a "can-do" attitude.
• Experience in succinctly expressing complex programs or situations.