: Investment Management Intern
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| AW Property Services, LLC|
|Job Ref:||: Investment Management Intern 2012|
|City:||Palm Beach Gardens|
|Salary:||$15.00 per hour|
|Post Date:||06/04/2012 02:52 PM|
Job Description: Investment Management Intern (2012)
Commercial real estate company looking for a summer intern to assist with research, analysis and pursuit of potential investment opportunities. Position will be based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
AW Property Co. is a real estate investment and operating company that focuses on professional office and medical properties in major markets throughout the State of Florida. Founded in 2002, the firm currently has a staff of 45 professionals and operates 90 buildings comprising 2.75 million square feet of commercial space in its target markets. The firm’s professionals have a wide array of industry experience, with expertise in all facets of real estate acquisitions, redevelopment, finance, operations and asset management. The firm is headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, with regional offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Melbourne and Fort Myers.
This position will support AW’s Investment Management Division and be based in Palm Beach Gardens. With training and oversight from AW‘s team of professionals, the intern will assist with research, analysis and pursuit of potential medical office investment opportunities throughout several target markets in the State of Florida.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop familiarity with AW’s Investment Management program
• Study target investment markets
• Research, analyze and identify potential acquisition opportunities
• Assist with sourcing and negotiating acquisitions
• Assist with underwriting of acquisitions
• Graduate level real estate student or undergraduate level student with economics, finance or real estate major
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Ability to analyze and interpret data and demonstrate critical thinking skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
Start Date: June 2012
End Date: August 2012
Flexible hours, est. 20 - 40 hours per week
$15 per hour
This temporary position is not available for employee benefits.
Donna Carrington, Human Resources