Seasonal Host/Hostess Supervisor
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Six Flags|
| Job Type: ||
Seasonal / Temp
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Address: ||
| Post Code: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
06/03/2012 12:30 AM
Oversee daily duties of Host and Hostess Staff. Controlling crowds and encouraging participation with Park Guests. Supervisor must be able to give an educational and entertainment experience to Park Guests at stadiums.
• Entertain Guests before shows and give Guests an educational experience.
• Entertain Park Guests in a professional manner. Ensure a positive experience for every Guest.
• Controlling crowds and interacting with Guests in a supportive role.
• Maintain and clean stadiums.
• Staff special events as assigned.
• Ensure that staffing requirements are met each day in the department.
• Direct team members to various Park venues as dictated by daily schedules.
• Ensure that team members adhere to break schedules and stadiums as needed.
• Ensure that safety of Guests and animals are maintained at all times.
• Ensure that team members are acting in a professional manner.
• Assist with the Coordination and facilitation of departmental training, materials and programs.
• Other duties as requested.
• Two years prior experience as an entertainment employee is required.
• Prior supervision of others is required.
• Prior experience in public performance is required.
• Prior public speaking experience is required.
• Must possess a valid California driver’s license.
• Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
Work is performed primarily outdoors in all weather conditions. Lighting is both natural and artificial. Equipment used includes radios, microphones and cleaning tools. Physical demands include standing, walking, and lifting items up to 20 pounds. Days and hours will vary and will include weekends, evenings and holidays. Position will require close contact with Park Guests.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.