-This position is responsible for managing the Recreation venue with a comprehensive program of recreational activities for children and adults guests in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner that will result in a positive guest experience.
- Highly committed and responsibly to create, plan and execute leisure activities throughout the resort which include children’s programs, adult activities, special events, conference recreation and holiday programs to ensure activity experience is best in class and significant for guest to receive a total experience satisfaction.
- Maintain and oversee all recreation outlets and areas, pool and any other areas used for activities, ensuring adequate levels of all supplies throughout all recreational areas and maintain assigned equipment, report issues to the superior
- Monitor and obtained that all operating equipments are according or met the standards require (LRA, Brands Standard and Health and Safety audit etc). Also monitor all flash reports to make sure costs are in line.
- Collaborating and coordinating as needed with other department on activities and events
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Must possess basic to intermediate computer skills
• Ability to use good judgment in area of safety and security
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Service, sales and revenue oriented
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of hotel operations.
• Working knowledge of federal, state and local laws governing equal employment opportunity and civil rights, occupational safety and health, wage and hour issues, and labor relations, including, but not limited to the following statutes and their comparable state and local laws (where applicable):
• Most work tasks are performed outdoors.
• Position requires walking; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length. Length of time of theses tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different outlets and other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning and stocking tasks.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. On a regular and continuing basis.
• Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
• Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
• Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.