Venue Manager - The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Westin Hotels and Resorts|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
06/02/2012 06:58 AM
- To ensure the smooth running of the venue through achieving budgeted StarVoice, GSI, Brand Assurance, Food Safety and GOP results for the venue. This role involves the complete supervision of the venue operation, including associate supervision and rostering, preparation of checks, stock control, and communication with relevant departments. The role is responsible for ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and maximum average check. To utilize current manpower control measures to meet and exceed budgeted manpower productivity. Work closely with Human Resources to ensure all training requirements are met and maintain a formal training program. Ensure associatesing levels are sufficient to meet current levels of business activity.
- The Venue Manager will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a -high level of service is maintained.
- Align management style, working practices and conduct with The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa’s Vision, Corporate Values and policies. To comply with Starwood Code of Conduct at all times.
- Co-ordination of all aspects of the departments operation to ensure that the services of the Department are delivered to guests or internal customers with the aim of exceeding guest expectations and in accordance with Westins standards and procedures.
- To personally have a thorough understanding of the hotel and its operations, and communicate this to associates. Also have a full knowledge of the Restaurant operations and roles therein.
- Responsibility for effective recruitment, training and development, certification, performance evaluation, turnover reduction and optimization of productivity through efficient work practices and associates rostering.
- Drive venue operational excellence in respect to GSI with constant follow-up on 60s critics and initiate and support GSI actions plans through SIS/SCE.
- Maintain the Food Safety standards stipulated by Starwood (EHC) and drive venue food safety. Follow-up on the monthly Venue inspections by Ecolab and internal food safety auditors.
- Convey a sense of urgency that events are executed in a timely manner.
- Take initiative and act professionally to ensure tasks are completed.
- Exhibit and encourage high performance standards for themselves and others
- Able to develop and maintain excellent credibility with coworkers and subordinates by demonstrating complete consistency between words and actions, in all aspects of behavior.
- Effectively identify & anticipate guest needs & Handle challenging situations with guests diplomatically.
- Exceeding guest expectations regarding both in quality and service.
- Positively influence coworkers to accept & execute changes immediately and effectively.
- Regularly keep manager up-to-date on relevant activities
- Maintain a high level of output and quality.
- Take action to ensure overall success of department.
- Maintain an organized system to ensure that processes are
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.