Gift Shop Manager
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Alaska Zoo|
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
06/01/2012 07:10 AM
The Alaska Zoo is looking for a Gift Shop Manager. This is a regular year round full time position with the Alaska Zoo.
- This position includes ordering, tracking, tagging and displaying inventory within yearly budget.
- Interviewing, hiring, scheduling, delegating, mentoring, and release of Gift Shop staff.
- Candidate must possess the ability to work well individually and as a team, and must be comfortable working around all age groups, especially children.
- This person must be cheerful and attentive to customers, self motivated, thorough, and a stickler for cleanliness.
- Excellent math, communication, organization and time management skills are a must.
- At least one year prior management experience in customer service related setting required.
- Prior retail buying and inventory experience is preferable.
- Candidate must have a clean background and submit to a full background check, in addition to holding a valid Alaska driver’s license.
Full job scope available from the Alaska Zoo Office Manager. If interested, please fill out and submit an application available online or at our Admissions cabin. Please include the days and times you would normally be available. You may attach a resume to a filled out application if desired. Resumes alone will not be considered. Pay DOE, from $12/hour. Please bring your completed application to the Admissions Cabin at the Alaska Zoo.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.