Ops Task Team Lead
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Cabela's|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
06/01/2012 04:07 AM
- Work with the Task Team Outfitters to complete the daily assignements for the team which include the following activies: stock footwear to sales floor from backroom, recovery tasks across departments, replenishment for camo, casual and footwear, visual merchandising, dot program, prep and setup of merchandise for ads, as well as merchandise purges and resets.
- Responsible for communication with Senior Managers and Department Leads regarding team activities and assignments.
- Identify, prioritize and delegate tasks to be completed by the team.
- Conduct planning and recap meetings with the team.
- Responsible for completion, maintenance and archiving of activity logs and repots to record team accomplishments and activities.
- Assist customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions when working on the sales floor during store open hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent plus 2 to 4 years of experience in merchandising or receiving.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail to insure accuracy of work.
- Ability to train and instruct associates.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate and accomplish multiple projects, as well as the ability to troubleshoot and resolve common problems.
- Must be a Customer Service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees in a courteous, positive and professional manner.
- Requires heavy lifting.
- Skill in operating various retail and office equipment such as: copy machine, adding machine, facsimile machine, RF system, tagging machine, and telephone system.
- General knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures is preferred.
- Skill in operating personal computer and various software packages.
- Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; overnight, early morning, opening and closing shifts.
- Qualified candidates should have advanced knowledge in the following areas: Pallet jack, Forklift, Steamer, Shrink wrapper, Clothing carts, Hand-held scanning devices, Hand lifts.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.