POSITION DESCRIPTION |
Inspired by a commitment to excellence, the Sales and Operations teams at the Company create unforgettable memories for our guests. The successful Sales Inventory Coordinator manages inventory availability for the company in conjunction with our Revenue Management Team based in our HQ location along with local city operations. In addition, the Coordinator acts as a resource to the Sales and Food and Beverage Teams to ensure successful client events.
Sales & Team Management
- Reviews Cruise Schedule to ensure availability for group and Individual reservations.
- Recommends cruise consolidations along with "specials" to help drive revenue.
- Works with HQ Revenue Management Team to recommend cruise schedules and pricing for all specialty cruises, including New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, July 4 th , Thanksgiving, etc.
- Develops comprehensive knowledge of reservation system application. Maintains integrity of the reservation system, including current schedule descriptions, extra codes and promo codes.
- Develops comprehensive knowledge of product offerings, product extras, pricing and scripting for all standard products.
- Determines revenue projections and helps sales team to identify revenue opportunity.
- Ensures a clean "cruise calendar" to ensure availability for web inventory
- Works with Group Sales to close and/or remove tentative holds on inventory
- Understands and troubleshoots systems issues to ensure sales team productivity
- Works with Administrative Manager and IT HQ team to ensure IT support for the city
- Trains the sales, marine and operations teams in EBMS usage
- Conducts systems training for all new hires
- Runs weekly system reports for DOS and GM
Customer Service/Box Office
- Acts as a liaison between national Contact Center office and Spirit city office; communicates all essential information to and from the call center, and makes and responds to internal customer requests.
- Regularly reviews the website and recommends & coordinates all updates and changes.
- Maintains the cruise calendar; makes recommendations for changes to the DOS; communicates cruise schedule changes to customers and sales staff.
- Handles all office walk-in reservations and gift certificate sales.
- Coordinates and conducts weekly "two weeks out" meeting
- Reports weekly individual sales information as prescribed.
- Processes all complimentary pass requests.
- Coordinates all donation requests and manages opportunity
- Provides back-up support to the Administrative Department and Front Desk as needed.
- Ensures prompt responses to customer inquiries.
- Ensures complete and accurate product details are communicate to the F&B and Operations Departments to ensure proper execution of product promised.
- Functions as part of the Box Office Staff to assist in training, supervision and guest relations.
- Resolves Individual Client Complaints in cooperation with Food and Beverage Director.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager or supervisor on duty.
The successful sales inventory coordinator will personally contribute to the unforgettable guest experience, be favorably viewed by supervisors and peers, and will be swift and efficient in the execution of their assigned duties. Performance will be measured by guest satisfaction surveys, departmental tests, management evaluation, and feedback from peers on the service team.
Job Specifications / qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of work experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Prefer bachelor's degree preferably in a discipline related to the work of the position.
- Must be able to effectively understand and convey written and verbal information to guests and coworkers
- Must have computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft office applications (especially Word & Excel)
- Must possess a service orientation - actively looking for ways to help others
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks at one time
- Will be required to be available for work on all major holidays
- Satisfactory background check outcome required
For purposes of this job description only, references to the 'Company' are to the following subsidiaries of Entertainment Cruises, Inc.: Premier Yachts, Inc., Mystic Blue Cruises, Inc., Seadog Ventures, Inc., and Spirit Cruises, LLC. You are employed by one of these subsidiaries, not by Entertainment Cruises, Inc.
Entertainment Cruises, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable law.