Landfill Sales Specialist
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Clean Harbors|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Date:||05/25/2012 06:19 AM|
Who We Are
Clean Harbors is a leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves over 50,000 customers, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. We are a public company, trading on the New York Stock exchange under symbol CLH; in 2010 our revenue was a record $1.7 billion and EBITDA was $314.7 million.
What We Offer
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive base pay and incentive programs
• Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
• Group RSP with company matching component
• Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
The Landfill Sales Specialist is responsible to grow, expand and maintain a customer base within the assigned territory. They will positively impact company sales through entrepreneurial, strategic sales and marketing strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with Vice President Landfill Sales in formulating, developing and implementing market strategies.
• Maintain existing and develop new customer relationships and leverage these relationships to grow the volume and margin of the portfolio.
• Manage internal stakeholder relationships to ensure follow-through on customer commitments.
• Proven capabilities/competencies in developing accurate forecasts, achieving sales goals and exceeding budgeted requirements.
• Maintain with regularity a proprietary sales management system.
• Attend business development and regional sales meetings to maximize communication to local specialists and account managers regarding technical expertise, value proposition and competitor updates.
• Provide technical expertise with regards to planning and execution of landfill opportunities.
Key qualifications include:
• Three to five years of progressive experience in Landfill Operations/Sales or related field.
• Post secondary education in related field.
• Operations background would be an asset.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Willingness and ability to travel.