Proposal Manager - Canada
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Clean Harbors|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Date:||05/25/2012 06:16 AM|
Who We Are:
Clean Harbors is a publicly traded company and a leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America.
The Company serves over 50 000 customers, including a majority of the Fortune 500 Companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous government agencies.
What We Offer:
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Competitive base pay and incentive programs
· Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
· Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
The Proposal Manager is responsible for developing, preparing and writing proposals for large complex solicitation requests for all lines of business within the Organization, including leading and coordinating the proposal preparation and approval process, including Legal, Risk and Pricing review.
Key areas of responsibility Include:
· Read and closely review large complex solicitations/requests, including developing detailed action plans and steps required to accurately respond to each request based upon the customer's evaluation criteria
· Gather and prepare written documents that will become part of the proposal response submitted to the customer, including technical writing.
· Complete all steps necessary for the development of a comprehensive proposal, including submitting the proposal on time.
· Communicate pricing format and requirements to business management team and provide input on the development of pricing strategies.
· Solicit competitive pricing/technical information in from sales team.
· Develop and ensure up to date basic company information, collaborating with other company departments to compile "boiler plate" information.
· Assist Proposal Development Manager with development and implementation of quality improvement initiatives in order to continually advance proposal product.
Key qualifications include:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Proficiency in MS Windows based applications
· 1-3 years experience in the Industrial Services Industry and/or proposal development.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer