EO/Driver I - Steamer Operator
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Clean Harbors|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
05/25/2012 06:14 AM
- Operates more than one of the following units: Privy or Steamer Unit.
- Drive and operate trucks/equipment - sometimes maneuvering in tight spaces
- Perform pre and post trip inspections
- Make emergency roadside adjustments and repairs
- Follow local and inter-provincial highway safety regulations
- Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures for loading and unloading produced fluids.
- Proper completion of all required paperwork including checklists, forms and invoice requirements
- Follow both Clean Harbors and the Clients safety regulations
- Comply with logbook requirements
- General housekeeping and keeping units clean and free from oil, top up fluids, etc.
- Proper usage and maintenance of Clean Harbors equipment
- Proper reporting of malfunctioning equipment and unsafe working conditions
- Keep all tools and fittings in good working condition
- Ensure you are provided with the correct supplies or equipment to meet the demands of the work being performed
- Maintain and use of appropriate personal protective equipment
- Truck drivers/operators workload and schedules vary, depending on the goods being transported and the distances traveled.
- May be required to climb more than 2 feet off the ground.
- Out of town travel may be required
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Drive in all kinds of weather, traffic and road conditions
- Required to wear FRC coveralls, steel toed boots, safety glasses and hard hat
- Ability to remain alert and maintain a high level of concentration
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Good judgement and the ability to react quickly in emergency situations
- Mechanical ability required for making minor repairs
- Knowledge of heavy industrial service materials and tools, their proper handling, storage and preparation for the work site
- Basic equipments and tool maintenance training and /or related experience
Education and Licenses:
- Class 1 or 3 License with air brakes valid TDG Card
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid H2S Alive Certificate
- Clean 5-year driver's abstract
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.