Energy & Industrial Services Area Manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Clean Harbors|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Date:||05/25/2012 06:12 AM|
Job Description :
The Area Manager will oversee daily operations for their respective area. We are looking for demonstrated, high-impact professionals with sound business acumen and proven leadership capabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of an assigned area in accordance with the business plan and budget, directions from the directors, officers of the company, and sound management practices;
- Direct the utilization of personnel and equipment to service customer requirements;
- Manage the P&L statement according to budgeted revenue and costs;
- Work with the sales team as well as existing customers to maintain and increase services;
- Develop annual business plan and budget consistent with the business strategies of the company;
- Develop and implement plans for operational activities and area;
- Partner in strategic relationships with other areas within the organization.
Key qualifications include:
- Post-secondary education in Business or related field;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years progressive leadership experience in a similar experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven leadership and decision making skills, able to deal with ambiguity.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.