Patient Care Technician - TBICU - Trauma Burn Intensive Care Unit #757
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || UAB Hospital|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
05/24/2012 10:59 AM
- This classification assumes responsibility for certain technical aspects of patient care as directed by the RN/LPN. Function as under the direct supervision of the RN.
- Must successfully complete an in-house PCT training program.
- May perform unit secretary duties as the need arises.
- Responds to the unique needs of neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, and geriatric patients, as the need arises.
- This classification requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous patient care experience preferred.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.