Director-Sierra Club San Francisco Bay Chapter
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Sierra Club|
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Address: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
05/19/2012 11:50 PM
Major accomplishments include:
• Leading the fight in building clean renewable energy solutions.
• Passing landmark legislation preserving critical habitat and open space.
• Establishing a legacy of world class parks and public lands.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
• Providing direction to Senior club staff, including Development Director, Conservation Director and Communications/IT professionals
• Working with highly engaged Chapter Board of Directors to set and execute policy
• Acting as the voice of the Chapter in advocacy work and legislative and regulatory issues
• Regular involvement with major donor and fundraising campaigns
Minimum Qualifications for consideration:
• BA/BS, minimum 3 years managing a budget and staff
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Organizational skills and computer skills
• Financial management experience to manage substantial budget that includes 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) funding
• Experience with personnel management needed to give direction to between 15 and 20 full- and part-time staff
• An ability to work cooperatively with an elected volunteer Executive Committee to manage the staff and support systems for a growing organization
• A commitment to environmental issues
• Knowledge and background in the environmental field
• Experience in community/grassroots, volunteer, or labor organizing
• Success in building an organization and driving growth
• Experience in the realm of politics and the political world
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.