Membership & Marketing Director
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || YMCA|
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
$40,000 - $45,000
| Post Date: ||
05/18/2012 08:23 AM
The ideal candidate is a brand strategist whose expertise lies in leading strategic internal and external communications to drive business success while positioning the YMCA of Eastern Union County Rahway Branch as a cause-driven organization.The ideal candidate will enjoy working with the community
- The member relations aspect of this position requires that relationship building be the number one priority at all times, attending to the needs and requests of health seekers, members, and all people within the YMCA in a courteous and friendly manner.
- The Membership Director will plan, execute and track all advertising, digital communications and market/customer research; oversees and executes marketing programs and events, member and staff communication initiatives and production of marketing, member engagement materials and will be responsible for assisting the Y in strategically growing their membership revenues; creating and targeting marketing strategies (product, place, price, and promotion) and measuring member retention, engagement and satisfaction.
- The candidate should be able to research, recommend and implement marketing strategies that drive the businesses of the organization, resulting in increased membership engagement, member retention, program enrollment, donations and volunteerism.
- The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal skills, the ability to do public speaking and to represent the YMCA brand in a professional and appealing manner to all prospective donors, volunteers, staff, and in the community.
- The candidate should increase the visibility and enhance the positive image of the Y in key marketing areas through efficient and effective application of a broad range of print, and other avenues to creatively enhance member, employee, community, government and business outreach for marketing and public relations initiatives.
- The candidate must possess proven track record of demonstrated membership revenue growth and innovative advertising campaigns.
- Basic requirements should include a career history in membership sales and revenue responsibility at minimum $1-2m.
- Experience in a multi-cultural setting highly desirable. The candidate must have proven ability to relate to community leaders and developing professional relationships.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting the Y in strategically growing their membership revenues.
- Must create target market strategies (product, place, price, and promotion) measuring member satisfaction.
- Must develop strategies to increase membership sales and lower attrition at all levels with Mid-month and Year-end forecasting
- Ability to implement member quality standards and satisfaction survey action planning.
- Ability to maintain membership outcome measurements.
- Ability to work with staff on issues regarding media/marketing placements and public relations efforts.
- Ability to develop operating goals, objectives and plan for the marketing and communications area; monitors the achievement of this plan, taking appropriate action to ensure that the goals and objectives are met.
- Develops and executes all collateral materials for the Branch.
- Outstanding communication skills required.
- Ability to motivate and relate positively with others is highly desired.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- 3+ years' experience in membership, marketing and/or sales preferred
- Previous experience managing staff and vendors
- Excellent computer skills and experience with standard business software
- Must have good interpersonal, public relations and communication skills, including the ability to make presentations
- YMCA Director preferred
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.