Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Tesla Motors|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Address: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
05/17/2012 07:36 AM
The primary goal of the Product Specialist is to provide a fun educational experience for customers who come into the Tesla retail store. The Product Specialist will accomplish this by handling all walk in store guests, answering questions, educating the public about the electric drive experience. An implicit responsibility of the Product Specialist is to conduct educational conversations and business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents the Tesla brand values.
• Welcome walk in guests, answer questions and generally manage the customer’s Tesla experience in a positive way.
• Educate the public about the electric car industry through enthusiastic conversations.
• Assist customers with purchases of apparel and keep inventory full and neat.
• Provide high quality customer service to the existing Tesla owner community.
• Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
• Help to develop a new way to market and sell cars to the community.
• Strong communication and customer service experience required.
• Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
• Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
• Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment, retail experience a plus.
• Legal right to work in the United States.
• Valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.