Night Attendant - Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Center
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Sheraton Hotels and Resorts|
| Job Ref: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
05/13/2012 04:44 AM
- Ensure the highest quality of cleaning and maintenance of the public areas throughout the hotel.
- Nightly sweep and dust mop the designated back-of-house corridors, polish all public area marble floors to the highest possible shine, shampoo, extract and/or spot clean all public area carpets.
- Become familiar with proper procedures and equipment/supplies as well as all applicable safety policies. Stock caddies.
- Maintain at all times a neat and clean professional appearance and attitude.
- Strip and wax all asphalt tile floors to maintain the best possible appearance and to prolong the life of the tile
- Clean all public area and employee restrooms, clean designated back-of-house corridors, guest elevators and escalators, vacuum all public area carpet to maintain the best possible appearance and to prolong the life of the carpet.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to bend, squat and lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
High school or equivalent education required.
Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.