Regional Child Care Director
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||$32,800 - $36,000|
|Post Date:||05/12/2012 07:42 AM|
The YMCA of Florida's First Coast is currently recruiting a Regional Child Care Director to join our team.
Responsible for the supervision of PrYme Time, Kid Zones, Family, Holiday and Summer Camps and other association programs.
1. Oversees the development and progress of PrYme Time programs at several sites.
2. Supervises the Kid Zone for several branches throughout the association.
3. Coordinates the Youth In Government program to ensure effective implementation.
4. Serves as representative for the Give to the Y fundraising campaign, HKD, and other association programs.
5. Recruits, trains, supervises and evaluates program staff and volunteers.
6. Ensures that staff receives appropriate training consistent with professional goals.
7. Conducts annual staff evaluations, using results to improve service delivery.
8. Develops, tracks and manages departmental and government contract budget in accordance with branch, association and regulatory compliance.
9. Plans, implements, supervises and evaluates fee-based youth instruction, including teen programs, birthday parties, the Rock Wall and other family events.
10. Develops, markets and implements Holiday and Summer Day Camps and any other fee-based youth classes and family programs.
11. Develops and manages annual department budgets.
12. Upholds association policies, demonstrates ethical behavior and exhibits the YMCA's core values.
YMCA Competencies (Team Leader):
Communication: Effectively tailors communications to the appropriate audience.
Developing Others: Provides staff with feedback, coaching, guidance, and support.
Decision-Making: Provides others with frameworks for making decisions.
Innovation: Conducts prototypes to support the launching of programs and activities.
Quality Results: Holds staff accountable for high-quality results using a formal process to measure progress.
Self-Development: Shares new insights.
This position requires the following: Seeing, hearing, writing, standing, walking, sitting, kneeling, crouching, bending, lifting (50 lbs.), pushing (50 lbs.) and pulling (50 lbs.)