In - Flight Base Supervisor - SFO
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Virgin America|
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
05/05/2012 07:48 AM
Main Areas of Responsibility
• Support In-Flight Team mates and In Flight Team Leaders.
• Monitors performance, appearance and compliance with procedures and standards prescribed by the company.
• Investigates complaints and job performance discrepancies and takes corrective action when necessary.
• Provides guidance and support to the In Flight Team mates and Team Leaders in addressing their role.
• Ensures understanding of job-related information by observing In Flight Team mates and In Flight Team Leaders while on duty and by conducting one-on-one discussions.
• Works in-flight as a qualified In Flight Team mate/In Flight Team leader when necessary.
• Handles special projects of a miscellaneous nature and assists Base Manager as appropriate.
• Performs administrative duties and prepares reports on activities and discussions.
• Performs as a liaison with local and system departments, i.e., OCC, Guest Services, CSS, Flight Ops and Catering.
Skills & Abilities Required
Minimum 2 years experience
• In Flight or Guest Service experience in a leadership role
• Effective communication skills
• Basic computer literacy and comfort with technological learning
Job Requirements (e.g., travel, must be able to lift 50 pounds, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, delegation, and initiative
• Independent judgment and decision making
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Willing to travel
• Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Prior In-Flight or guest service experience
• Must be able to successfully complete in-Flight Training
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Requires rotating of shifts and days off
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.