Station Manager - Las Vegas
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Virgin America|
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
05/05/2012 07:42 AM
Main Purpose of the Role:
The Las Vegas Station Manager will be responsible for all phases of station operations including leading and developing an effective team, training, budgeting, reporting, managing daily operations and maintaining the highest level of guest service.
Additionally, you will oversee activities such as the station opening; setting & consistently achieving and exceeding goals and objectives; creating a culture of continual leaning, innovation and improvement; providing direction, leadership, and motivation all while maintaining a strict focus on cost controls; and interacting with airport & local government authorities.
• Extensive background in Airport Operations strongly preferred
• Experience in managing service providers & procurement processes
• Experience in recruiting staff and using Performance Management programs to realize the most out of these key team members
• Ability to gauge impact of expenditures on guest satisfaction
• Keen understanding of and fit with the Virgin brand and culture
• Natural feel for and passion towards exceptional service
• College degree preferred
• Previous Airline or Travel Industry experience preferred
• Ability to motivate, mentor, lead, coach and develop staff is absolutely critical.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.