Dock Supervisor (Management/Professional)
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.|
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| City: ||
| Address: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
05/16/2012 11:55 AM
- Effectively manage employees to insure that they are performing duties in a safe and effecient manner.
- Perform duties in accordance with the Corporate Standards of Business Conduct.
- Evaluate different alternatives and utilize his/her discretion to make independent decisions regarding your area of responsibility.
- Communicates needs of operation with your manager to insure the service needs of your customers are met.
- Set goals and objectives that can be measured.
- Abiltiy to recognize, reward and reinforce good performance
- Ability to coach and instruct employees to help improve their work performaces and self esteem
- Listening skills
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self motivated and a desire to continually improve
- Candidate should be an energetic, creative thinker with a competitive desire to continually meet goals and exceed expectations
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.