Recreational Vehicle Delivery With STARFLEET
Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Star Fleet Trucking|
| Industry: ||
Driver / Courier
Transportation / Freight
| Job Type: ||
| Degree Level: ||
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
| Address: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
05/24/2012 03:50 PM
The fastest growing division and the largest truck fleet is the recreational vehicle group. This segment delivers travel trailers, 5th wheels, Class A and Class C motor homes to retailers coast to coast. This group is made up of both pick-up truck drivers for the tow behind units and stand alone drivers for the drive-away units.
Safety - This is number one. Drivers must adhere to the rules of the road. Additionally, each RV should be delivered in the same condition as when it left the manufacturer.
Promptness - Deliveries should arrive at their destination at the agreed upon time.
Professionalism - Drivers should always present themselves in a professional and courteous manner to manufacturers and retailers.
Available - Drivers should be available for dispatch each business day unless arrangements have been made before hand with the terminal manager.
Equipment - Trucks should be outfitted properly and equipment should be maintained in top condition to prevent safety problems or delivery delays.
Federal Requirements - Drivers must comply with all requirements related to vehicle inspections, driver physicals, drug testing, driver logging, licensing, registration and insurance.
- 25 Years of Age.
- Valid Drivers License. CDL license is preferred.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years or no more than 2 moving violations in the last year.
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 3 years or no more the 2 preventable accidents in one one year period.
- No Drug, DUI, DWI, reckless or careless driving or habitual offender convictions.
- No indication of disregard for public safety.
- No suspensions for a moving violation.
- Valid physical (long form) less than one year old.
- No felony convictions.
- No drug or alcohol test failures or refusals.
- No pre-employment drug test failures.
These documents must be made available before approval; Drivers License, Social Security Card, Valid DOT physical (long form and certificate), Title and Registration for Equipment, Valid DOT inspection within last six months and Proof of Insurance.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.