Volunteer Lodge Host
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Whistler Blackcomb|
Food / Beverage / Wine
Restaurant / Food Service
Ski / Winter Sports
|Post Date:||01/01/2014 06:00 AM|
Whistler Blackcomb's Mission Statement is "To create memories as the best mountain experience again and again."
Why you'll love being in Food & Beverage:
• The world's best commute to and from our on-mountain locations
• Gain valuable work experience and transferable skills
• Meet great people and make life-long friends... and nobody parties like F&B!
Position Status: Volunteer
Volunteers are required to complete 23 shifts over the course of the season. A season's pass will be provided in order for volunteers to access the mountain for both volunteer shifts and product knowledge.
Volunteers are required for Roundhouse Lodge on Whistler and Glacier Creek on Blackcomb. To be considered for the Glacier Creek position you must be at least an intermediate skier or snowboarder and have your own equipment to get to the location.
Please Note: If you have purchased a Seasons Pass you will qualify for a refund if you are hired however any days already used will be deducted from that refund at a rate of $50/day + GST.
You will help to provide exceptional service in a clean, safe environment for the best food experience.
• To continually strive to exceed our Guest's expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again.
• Greeting, directing and answering guest's questions.
• Maintaining a clean work environment.
• Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving to be the best, and showing that We Care
• Strong customer service skills.
• Must be approachable, dependable and a responsible team member.
• Must have been a resident of Whistler for at least one year.