Clinical Coordinator/4 East-Telemetry/Full Time/ Nights/Johnston-Willis Hospital
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Hospital Corporation of America|
Healthcare / Medical
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Date:||12/10/2013 04:52 PM|
1. Responsible for clinical management of the unit.|
2. Functions as a role model providing leadership for the unit.
3. Assists in staff personnel management.
4. Assures satisfaction of customers (patient, visitors, physicians and staff)
5. Actively participates in Quality Management activities.
6. Maintains effective communications.
7. Participates in policy and standard development.
8. Assists in assuring cost effective unit operations.
9. Assures appropriate documentation.
10. Demonstrates an awareness of self learning needs.
11. Assures compliance with professional, regulatory, governmental and organizational standards.
EDUCATION: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing. A Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing is desired.
LICENSURE: Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a registered nurse.
EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years current nursing experience preferred. Demonstrated leadership abilities required.