Spring 2014 Festival Production Intern
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| AEG Worldwide|
Entertainment / Music
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Post Date:||09/13/2013 07:07 PM|
We look for students who are passionate, dedicated, energetic, resourceful and creative. We encourage students who possess fundamental skills in not only their area of study, but also desire to establish a launching pad for future career opportunities. As our company continues to set new standards of excellence in live entertainment, we are committed to engaging the next generation of entertainment professionals to help keep us at the top of our game. Every department at our company depends on a wide range of skills and ideas to fuel our creative work, so we particularly encourage students from diverse backgrounds with varied experiences to apply for our internship programs. At AEG Live, you'll get hands-on experience, gain knowledge of the industry and develop a network for your professional career.|
• Festival Production is responsible for promoting, producing, and executing festivals worldwide, notable the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival and the Stagecoach Country Music Festival.
• Festival Production interns are responsible for assisting staff with artist advances, including production and credential tasks, process vendor information, and other tasks as needed.
• Must be a junior or senior at a full-time and accredited college or university
• Must provide proof of college credit within first week of internship
• Appropriate major in related field to desired position
• Previous work experience (industry related experience is encouraged)
• Works well in a team environment
• Commitment to 16-20 hours work per week during semester
• Provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Computer literacy in MS Office programs (or other programs if the position demands it, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.)
• Can provide own housing and transportation to and from AEG Live office in Los Angeles, CA