CN is currently looking for an IVR Analyst-Designer / Configurator to join our applications support team. The new resource will be one of the contacts for business users to manage all enhancements and support for the various applications within the team. He/she will need to acquire general understanding of the various system components to effectively troubleshoot production malfunctions, isolate problematic areas, and coordinate resolution with various internal and external teams. This role is responsible for producing application configuration and functional design, specifications for solutions involving configurable 3rd party applications, as well as producing the properly configured and tested application components. This includes testing, analyzing, maintaining and documenting packaged application components, and defining and executing implementation plan details. This role may apply in either a Development environment or a Core Support environment, depending on assignment.
• Ensure optimal re-use and leveraging of existing/pre-packaged application functions versus the need for the development of new and/or customized functions.
• Provide, or verify, work estimates.
• Produce configuration design specifications, and if required detailed functional design specifications, that meet the business requirements and align with the solution architecture.
• If required, guide, and collaborate with, the application developer/designers and/or other configurator/designers on the configuration and functional designs. Address any potential design development issues with them.
• Configure package application components based on the configuration design. Document component configuration.
• Produce test cases/scenarios and prepare test data to test all functionality identified in the functional design. Conduct unit, functional and integration testing and log results.
• Diagnose and resolve configuration defects through root-cause analysis and impact analysis. Determine whether redesign is required for proper resolution. Change the design specifications when applicable.
• Define the implementation plan details, including deployment, cutover and fall-back. Ensure that all functions have been promoted successfully to the production environment.
• Guide and execute the knowledge transfer to the support teams as per the knowledge transfer plan.
• Apply, and ensure compliance with, all appropriate CN IT standards (eg. Security, Architecture, Project Delivery Methodology, SOX, etc.)
• Configuration design and, if required, functional design (including application flow diagram, use cases, data flows, screen layout, table layouts, error handling, batch requirements, design alternatives, user interface wireframe)
• Test cases/scenarios, test data and test results
• Configured, tested and documented package application components
• Implementation plan (including deployment, cut-over and fall-back)
• Work estimates
• Good coordination and communication skills
• Experience supporting call center applications (IVR)
• Networking skills
• Telephony and PBX integration
• CTI (Computer Telephony Integration)
• Complimentary skills:
• Database knowledge
• Windows server
• Voice XML