Finance & Admin Assistant
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Spectra Energy|
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
Accounting / Finance
Energy - Oil / Gas
| Job Type: ||
| Degree Level: ||
Trade School / Certificate / License
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
05/04/2013 04:38 AM
To provide administrative duties and financial services to internal and external customers and clients. To be a self-directed team player and provide timely and accurate information and services.
General Reception Duties
- Support T-South Maintenance activities by following SET West Programs and Practices in:
- SAP Time Management, Financial / Accounting, External Services Management and EHS Contractor Administration
- SAP Materials Management System, SAP / PHH Fleet and Equipment Management
- P-Card Coding and Reporting, Invoice processing, filing, and records retention
- LMS Training Administrator
- Planning and coordination of meetings and functions
- Sort, prepare and distribute mail, maintain office supplies and coordinate the service of office equipment
- Proactive problem solving, ability to anticipate next steps
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Secondary School completion.
- 2 years experience providing administrative support or equivalent
- Advanced skills in MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Valid driver’s license
- Post Secondary education in general business/secretarial/administrative studies preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, able to deal effectively with deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Certain restrictions may apply for applicants requiring relocation and/or immigration visa assistance. These will be addressed on a case by case basis, taking into account business needs.
- This position requires periodic travel.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.