Project Engineer, Commercial/Industrial Energy Efficiency Programs
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Spectra Energy|
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
Energy - Oil / Gas
| Job Type: ||
| Degree Level: ||
Trade School / Certificate / License
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
04/27/2013 04:03 AM
- Conduct secondary P.Eng review and approval for custom Demand Side Management projects, which includes the setting and maintenance of application standards with respect to energy saving calculations and measurement & verification requirements.
- Support annual third-party project verification and audit activity.
- Identify, implement and promote custom program processes & project enhancements.
- Contribute to the monthly tracking & reporting activities of the custom DSM programs.
- Conduct specialized research for energy saving measures in the commercial/industrial markets
- Develop and deliver internal and external presentations to organizations, associations and government agencies as required, promoting the benefits of energy-efficiency and custom program updates.
- Foster value-added relationships with all stakeholders for the successful delivery of the custom program while supporting Union’s achievement of program targets.
- Required to understand and utilize appropriate engineering principles, including: thermal, chemical, mechanical and electrical to support energy saving projects.
- Professional Engineer P.Eng., licensed to practice in Ontario with 5 to 8 years of experience.
- Knowledge of commercial and industrial energy efficiency measures.
- Project management experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Delivers engaging, informative and well organized presentations to audiences.
- Works to exceed goals and pursue excellence in a high performance environment.
- Certified Energy Manager, or ability to obtain designation.
- Industrial experience with the utilization of natural gas an asset.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.