BioWare Edmonton- Web Developer (Contract)
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || BioWare|
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
IT / Software Development
| Job Type: ||
| Degree Level: ||
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
04/26/2013 05:00 AM
- Apply your knowledge of web technologies and design to create dynamic and highly interactive web features for millions of users worldwide.
- Work closely with producers and designers to brainstorm, prototype and refine features.
- Respond to user feedback by continuously updating web features to address user issues and enhance user experience.
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- A minimum of 2 years industry technical experience working on consumer facing Web sites.
- Working knowledge of PHP. Experience in some of the PHP frameworks is desirable
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST, HTML5 and CSS3 are expected
- Basic knowledge of security
- Knowledge of source code management: CVS, Subversion, Git and/or Perforce.
- Experience with mobile web platform
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop
Performance Competencies (Non Technical Skills):
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.