Guest Services Manager - The Westin Edmonton
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Westin Hotels and Resorts|
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
Hotel / Resort / Lodging
| Job Type: ||
| Degree Level: ||
Trade School / Certificate / License
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
03/31/2013 07:27 AM
The Guest Services Manager will work with Front Office leadership team, with direction from the Front Office Manager and Director of Rooms. He/she will supervise and direct the Front Office and Guest Services Associates on both day and overnight shifts and make adjustments as needed to ensure all standards are maintained and adhered to in the department and all associates are empowered to deliver on the Westin core values..
He/she will resolve guest and associate concerns expeditiously in a manner which is beneficial to all involve and oversee the appearance, organization and operational effectiveness of the front office operations.
The Guest Services Manager will embrace a coaching culture and will provide training, appraisals, performance management and development for our highly empowered team.
Working as the Night Manager he/she will oversee the hotel and the night audit process in addition to the service associates and contract personnel.
Our energetic , self motivated candidate will possess the following credentials:
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience in a hotel and 2 years experience in Front Office.
- 1 year night audit experience in a hotel
- Will be able to work variable shifts, including overnights, and shifts will include working weekends and holidays.
- Proven knowledge of problem resolution, organizing and conducting staff meetings and training.
- Galaxy and Lightspeed experience is an asset.
- Pro Serve certification is required.
- Must have a valid Canadian drivers license and be able to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Will be detail orientated and have a passion for service excellence.
- Will have proven training and coaching experience.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.