Team Leader Operations / Asst Steam Chief
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Spectra Energy|
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
Energy - Oil / Gas
| Job Type: ||
| Degree Level: ||
Trade School / Certificate / License
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
03/30/2013 05:16 AM
- Responsible for assisting with the overall safe and efficient management, direction and coordination of the operational and technical aspects with a specific focus on the maintenance requirements of the Sulphur Plant, Powerhouse, Cogen and Effluent Facilities at the Taylor Complex.
- As the Assistant Chief Power Engineer you will be responsible for the entire Taylor Complex acting in accordance with the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Safety Act, NEB and PPR regulations.
- This position is responsible for assisting with managing the requirements of all parties for Spectra and the Cogeneration facility at the Taylor Complex. This includes management of personnel and budgets for both Capital and O&M.
- This position performs the Work Approver role for the Sulphur Plant, Powerhouse, RWPH and Effluent facilities for the Work Management Program.
- Second Class Power Engineering certification with willingness to attain First Class Certification within an agreed period of time.
- 5 to 10 years operational experience
- Other combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Class 5 drivers license
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated team player
- Sound computer skills (SAP, Word, Excel, Project etc.)
- Above average people skills
- Motivated with a willingness to advance to greater challenges
- Self directed and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Strong commitment to safety
- First Class Power Engineering Certification
- Demonstrated record of coordinating turnarounds
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.