Football Operations Internship (Spring 2013) - Pittsburgh Power (Pittsburgh, PA)
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Arena Football League|
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Degree Level: ||
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
| Address: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
01/24/2013 07:10 PM
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with field setup/breakdown at all tryouts, practices, and games.
• Operate video camera during practice sessions and games for coaching staff and AFL review.
• Coordinating with the game day football support staff – ball boys, chain crew, towel & water assistants, statisticians, clock operators, etc.
• Assisting the equipment manager in various responsibilities, including maintenance and accountability.
• Attending weekly intern staff meetings.
• Other organizational duties assigned.
• College credit preferred
• Expected to work 20-30 hours per week
• Basic knowledge of standard video equipment
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must have a valid Driver's License
• Reliable transportation
• Must be enrolled or graduated from a higher education program
• Great time management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Flexible hours is a must
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.